A laser marking device consisting of a robot and a laser printer. The robot's workstation consists of a TruMark Station 5000 R workstation with a seat for the operator and a rotary table and a laser source, i.e. a TruMark 6330 laser marking laser with Nd: YVO4 crystal and a wavelength of 355 nm. This device allows a more effective way (cheaper, better and faster) and safer (for the natural environment and employees) to carry out the product labeling process. These technologies do not enforce the use of any chemicals that strongly affect the level of operator safety and health. It also does not require constant climate parameters in the room due to the sensitivity of the means used for production. This technology allows for the complete elimination of chemicals from the process by burning the laser overprint. Other advantages include: significant increase in work efficiency, elimination of the necessity of producing one type of product for a working shift, elimination of costs associated with storage of overproduction, elimination of long drying time of prints, eliminating the need to dry elements of large warehouse space.
Implementation of laser printing technology at Zamel
The Regional Operational Programme for Silesian Province the Real Answer to Real Needs
Project Title: "Implementation of laser printing technology at Zamel".
Name of Beneficiary: ZAMEL Sp. z o.o.
Project Value: 668.999,20 pln
The Subsidy Value: 274.180,00 pln
The Project part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Regional Operational Programme for Silesian Province, 2007- 2013.
You can find source information on the Regional Operational Programme for Silesian Province, 2007 - 2013 on the website www.rpo-silesia-region.pl
- number of spindles: 8;
- spindle spacing : 100 mm;
- wire maximum diameter: 0,8 mm;
- coil maximum diameter: 70 mm;
- coil maximum length: 100 mm;
- winding maximum speed: 15000 obr/min;
- spindle stoppage accuracy: ±0,01o;
- spool mechanical indexing;
- mechanical and electronic zero point;
- two independent analogous extensometers for each spindle, for 0.06 ÷ 0.24 mm and 0.20 ÷ 0.71 mm wire diameters. dla każdego wrzeciona dla średnic drutu: 0,06÷0,24 mm i 0,20÷0,71 mm
The machine has the ability to set feed force for each colour separately. Configurable ink units (open or closed) allow the machine to be adjusted to the customer's needs.
The printers make possible printing durable and legible overprints on a variety of surfaces smooth, porous and also uneven surfaces of irregular shapes, such as cables, tubes, lagging, bags, extruded packaging, etc.
We have the following single-head industry printers:
1. EBS 6000 series printerBasic data:
- font height: 1,5÷14 mm;
- head object distance: 1÷30 mm;
- head position during printing: any;
- character size (matrixes): 5 x 5, 7 x 5, 9 x 5, 9 x 7, 11 x 8, 12 x 6, 12 x 7, 14 x 9, 16 x 10, 16 x 14, 21 x 15, 25 x 15, 32 x 18;
- number of lines: maximum 4 in 7 x 5 dots in matrix;
- graphics: graphics of any length and height up to maximum 32 dots, placed at any point in the printed text;
- Barcodes: Datalogic, Matrix, 2/5 5 Bars, Interleaved, Alpha 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 128, EAN-128, Code 128B, ITF8, ITF14.
2. WILLETT 460 Series PrinterBasic data:
- font height: 2÷10 mm;
- head object distance: optimally 9 mm;
- head position during printing: any;
- character size (matrixes): 5 x 5, 7 x 5, 9 x 6, 12 x 8, 16 x 11, 19 x 14, 24 x 17;
- number of lines: maximum 4 in 7 x 5 dots matrix;
- graphics: graphics of any length and height up to maximum 24 dots, placed at any point in the printed text;
Full range of cables produced can be found at: CET-CABLES AND WIRES . We have a fully fitted machine park for cable processing, crimping cable terminals, and mounting wire bundles, sockets and cable plugs. We can make special tools for assembling and testing bundles with terminals.
- wire sizes: 30 ÷ 12 AWG / 0.25 ÷ 3 mm²;
- wire maximum diameter: 6.35 mm
- insulation stripping: 0.25 ÷ 25.4 mm;
- wire cutting: 1.4 ÷ 99.99 mm;
- cutting accuracy: 0.2% of length;
Well developed technology has an impact on high efficiency at all stages of the assembly process. Our engineers prepare production documentation, design tools, appliance parts, and assembly and control devices.
The demonstration drawing of the production equipment arrangement: